It is known that boletus mushrooms grow on forest edges, along roads, in glades, as they love bright places. Experts highly value mushrooms for their special aroma, juicy pulp and for the fact that they can be used to prepare a variety of dishes. Meanwhile, discussions about whether to cook boletus before frying or not, do not subside until now. It is impossible to give an unambiguous answer to this question, because every mushroom picker prefers to cook in his own way.
How to cook boletus before frying
If young fruit bodies are collected in an ecologically clean place, then they can be fried immediately. In any other case, it is necessary to boil the mushrooms, because insects and worms invisible to the eye can lurk inside, which die only at a temperature of 100 ° C and above.
Advice! To prevent the noble gifts of the forest from darkening after mechanical processing, they must be soaked in cold acidified water in advance.
Before frying, boletus mushrooms must be cooked for at least forty minutes. This time is considered optimal for all types of mushrooms. In older specimens, it is better to remove the legs, since they are fibrous and tough, and it is recommended to use young mushrooms whole.
Before heat treatment, the fruits are cleaned of debris, dark places are cut off, soaked in acidified (0.5 g citric acid per liter of water) water for 30 minutes. After half an hour, the water is drained, poured clean and put on fire. Boil for 40 minutes, removing the foam. The mushrooms are thrown into a colander, and soup is cooked from the broth.
Attention! Boletus mushrooms grow very quickly. They gain 10 g per day, and increase in length by 4-5 cm.
How much to fry boletus in a pan in time
After mechanical and thermal processing, the mushrooms are placed in a frying pan and fried for 15 minutes, bringing until golden brown. The fire should be moderate, you should not close the lid, because the excess liquid should boil away. Salt at the very end.
Young mushrooms are fried in a pan for half an hour, and defrosted ones need a longer time - 50-60 minutes.
How to fry boletus in a pan
First, each specimen needs to be examined from all sides, cut off and discarded dark places, cut the heads and check for insects and worms. If you just fry the boletus, they will taste richer, but the consistency is harder. Mushrooms go well with potatoes.
You can cook in a different way: boil the fruits in advance according to all the rules, put them in a colander. Pour vegetable oil into a heated pan and start frying. It will take 20 minutes to cook, while the mushrooms need to be constantly stirred. The dish with butter turns out to be especially tasty.
Fried boletus mushrooms with potatoes
Frying young boletus mushrooms with potatoes in a pan is not at all difficult, and the dish will turn out not only delicious, but also contrasting - soft potatoes and hard mushrooms.
- boletus - 05, kg;
- potatoes - 800 g;
- onion - 1 head;
- sunflower oil - 4 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- ground black pepper - to taste;
- dried cilantro - 1 tsp;
- marjoram, coriander - to taste.
- Peel the mushrooms, rinse, put in water for 30 minutes.
- Chop each coarsely.
- Cut the onion head into half rings.
- Peel the potatoes, rinse, cut into cubes.
- Pour two tablespoons of oil into a frying pan, put onion and bring to transparency.
- Add potatoes and fry for 20 minutes.
- In parallel, heat the oil in a separate container and put the mushrooms there. Frying time 15 minutes.
- Transfer the boletus to the potatoes and onions, cover and cook over medium heat. In the process, it is necessary to remove the lid, check if there is enough liquid, add a little water if necessary.
- Season with pepper, add marjoram, cilantro and other spices.
Fried potatoes with onions and boletus mushrooms are ready. Serve hot, garnish with any herbs.
How to fry boletus mushrooms with onions and carrots
Fried boletus boletus with these ingredients is often used as a filling for yeast and puff cakes. They are also placed on pizza for vegetarians or fasting people.
- boletus mushrooms - 500 g;
- onion - 2 heads;
- carrots - 1 pc.;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- sunflower oil - 5 tbsp. l .;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- spices - any.
- Sort the mushrooms carefully, remove dark, dirty places, rinse and cook for about 40 minutes. Throw in a colander, let cool until warm.
- Chop the onion into small cubes, chop the garlic into slices, grate the carrots.
- Cut the mushrooms into pieces.
- In a heated container, bring the onion until transparent.
- Put the chopped garlic over the onion and fry until it gives off its aroma.
- Add carrots and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Lay out the mushrooms, stir, close the lid.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid, add the spices, stir and remove from the stove after a couple of minutes.
As soon as the dish has cooled down, it can be served as a side dish to the main dish, or completely cooled or used as a filling.
How to fry boletus mushrooms with sour cream
Any mushrooms go well with sour cream. They say that whoever has not tried boletus mushrooms with this fermented milk product does not know the real taste of mushrooms. In Russia, the dish has been prepared from time immemorial, in fact, it is a successful analogue of the exquisite French julienne.
Number of products:
- boletus - 1 kg;
- onion - 3 heads;
- sour cream 15-20% - 1 can;
- butter - 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt –2 tsp;
- ground black allspice - 1 tsp;
- ground bay leaf - 0.25 tbsp. l .;
- dry tarragon - 0.25 tbsp. l .;
- flour - 1 tbsp. l.
- Peel, prepare the fruit.
- Put butter, mushrooms in a frying pan and bring until golden brown.
- Add chopped onions there.
- Fry the mass until soft.
- Bring flour in a skillet until golden brown. Stirring, add two or three tablespoons of juice, which will be allowed by mushrooms and onions, mix everything and put all the sour cream and spices there.
- Put the whole mass in a baking dish, pour the prepared sauce. Bake for 20 minutes.
The dish looks beautiful in any serving. You can garnish it with dill or cilantro.
How to cook fried boletus boletus with egg
Fried mushrooms and eggs will make a great breakfast that teenagers can also cook.
- boletus - 300 g;
- egg - 1 pc.;
- milk - 1 tbsp. l .;
- butter - 1 tbsp. l .;
- salt to taste;
- green onions - 1 tbsp. l .;
- Break the egg into a bowl, add a tablespoon of milk, mix everything thoroughly.
- Boil and chop the boletus in advance.
- Fry the mushrooms in butter for 15 minutes.
- Add the egg and milk mixture, season with salt, stir and fry all together for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions on top.
A light, hearty breakfast is ready.
How to cook boletus boletus for frying for the winter
For winter preparations, in addition to mushrooms, only onions and salt are used. Cooking such dishes is easy enough.
You will need:
- boletus mushrooms - 1.5 kg;
- onions - 2 pcs.;
- vegetable oil - 1 glass;
- salt - 1 tbsp. l.
- Young mushrooms cleanse, cut off dark places.
- Cut the onion into rings, fry in half vegetable oil until soft.
- Add the remaining oil, add the prepared, chopped mushrooms. Fry until the mass is half the size. Salted.
- Banks are prepared and sterilized.
- Spread the mushrooms up to the top of the jars, seal them with a lid.
Store in a cool place for a year.
How to cook fried boletus mushrooms with cheese
It is now fashionable to add cheese to almost every dish that is cooked in the oven. This is not surprising, as the cheese makes the dish soft and creamy.
- boletus mushrooms - 500 g;
- bow - head;
- sour cream - 250 g;
- any hard cheese - 200 g;
- butter - 100 g;
- salt, black pepper - to taste;
- hops-suneli - 0.5 tsp.
- Boil and chop the mushrooms.
- Chop the onion into small pieces, fry until transparent in butter.
- Fry boletus mushrooms with onions until golden brown.
- Pour salt, pepper, seasonings into sour cream.
- Put mushrooms and onions into a mold, pour sour cream sauce on top. Close with foil.
- Turn on the oven at 180 ° C, bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil, sprinkle with grated Parmesan or other hard cheese on top and bake for another 10 minutes.
A spicy, delicious dish is ready.
Fried boletus boletus with chicken
For this recipe, it is not necessary to buy a whole carcass, it is enough to use chicken drumsticks, especially if you need to cook for two persons.
- boletus - 200 g;
- chicken drumsticks - 2-3 pcs.;
- onion - 2 heads;
- vegetable or butter - 4 tbsp. l .;
- sour cream - 2 tbsp. l .;
- wheat flour - 1 tbsp. l .;
- salt, black pepper - to taste;
- bay leaf - 2 pcs.;
- hops-suneli - 0.5 tsp;
- dried coriander - 0.5 tsp
- Remove the meat from the legs.
- Boil the pitted broth, skim off the foam, add bay leaves and onions, add salt to taste in the middle of cooking.
- Strain the broth.
- Pre-cook and chop the mushrooms.
- Cut the chicken meat and fry in oil until the color changes.
- Cut the onion into half rings, add to the meat and fry until transparent.
- Add mushrooms. Fry the mass until all the water has boiled away.
- Grease the form with oil, put the prepared ingredients.
- Mix flour with sour cream, add hops-suneli, coriander, salt, pepper and pour over the mass.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes without covering. Oven temperature 180 ° C.
Important! If you pre-fry the potatoes, put them beautifully on the edge of a large plate, and put mushrooms and chicken in the middle, then such a dish can be safely served on the festive table.
Calorie content of fried boletus
Despite the fact that boletus mushrooms are stewed, fried in oil, their calorie content is low. For 100 g, it is 54 kcal.
The nutritional value:
- protein - 2, 27 g;
- fat - 4.71 g;
- carbohydrates - 1.25 g.
Due to their low calorie content, they are included in any dietary meal.
Boletus boletus are mushrooms from which a huge number of dishes are prepared. For safety, cooks recommend boiling boletus mushrooms before frying in order to remove the risk of poisoning. Meanwhile, mushrooms contain a large amount of various vitamins, including B. Therefore, they are included in the diet in order to avoid nervous diseases, as well as diseases associated with the genitourinary system. Due to the high content of phosphoric acid, boletus boletus has a beneficial effect on the skin and the musculoskeletal system. Regular consumption of mushrooms normalizes blood sugar levels and strengthens the immune system.