Harvesting tomatoes involves a huge number of recipes. Tomatoes are harvested both in the form of pickled and salted, also in their own juice, whole, in halves and in other ways. Recipes for tomatoes with garlic inside for the winter take their rightful place in this row. Any housewife should try such a culinary masterpiece.
Principles of harvesting tomato with garlic inside
First of all, you need to choose the right variety. The best option is small, elongated fruits with thick skin and fleshy pulp. In this case, you should not take tomatoes with impaired integrity. Fruits for conservation should be selected firm enough.
Banks should be well prepared, rinsed, it is possible with soda. Before laying tomatoes, be sure to sterilize the container. In this case, long-term preservation is guaranteed. Three-liter jars are most often selected as containers, but 1.5-liter cans can also be used, especially if the fruits are very small. Cherry is suitable for liter cans.
Tomatoes stuffed with garlic for the winter
Harvesting a tomato with garlic inside is a bit lengthy process, but the result is worth it. Required Ingredients:
- tomatoes - one and a half kg;
- water - one and a half liters;
- half a glass of granulated sugar;
- 2 large spoons of salt;
- a large spoonful of essence;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- black peppercorns;
Step-by-step algorithm for cooking classic stuffed tomatoes:
- Rinse the tomatoes under running water.
- Divide the garlic into cloves.
- From the side of the ass on the tomatoes, make an incision crosswise.
- Insert a piece of garlic into each fruit.
- Put in warm sterilized jars.
- Pour boiling water over and leave for a few minutes.
- Pour the resulting liquid into a saucepan.
- Add salt, granulated sugar and all the spices.
- Wait until it boils.
- Pour the stuffed vegetables.
- Add vinegar.
- Roll up.
To check the tightness, turn the jar over and put it on a dry sheet of paper. If there are no wet spots, the lid is closed properly. Then wrap the jars in a blanket so that they cool slowly. After a day, you can clean it up to the storage place.
Tomatoes with garlic inside
There is another easy way to cook tomatoes with garlic inside. The ingredients are identical to the previous recipe:
- tomatoes - 2 kg;
- one slice of spicy additive for each tomato;
- 2 tablespoons of salt per liter of water;
- sugar - ¾ glass per liter;
- half a glass of vinegar;
- cloves, peppers and bay leaves.
The cooking recipe is available to any housewife:
- Sort the tomatoes and wash, then wipe dry.
- Make a shallow cut in the tomato.
- Peel the garlic, rinse and dry.
- Stuff the fruits.
- Rinse the dill.
- Put dill, then tomatoes, dill again on top.
- Pour clean water into a container and pour sugar and salt into it.
- Wait until it boils.
- Pour into containers and wait 15 minutes.
- Drain back, add essence.
- Boil and pour again into a container with tomatoes.
Roll up containers and turn over. Be sure to wrap up in a warm blanket and put in a warm place.
Salting a tomato with garlic inside
For pickling with garlic inside, you will need the tomatoes themselves, garlic and herbs if desired. And also for each jar you need to take 1 small spoonful of mustard seeds, 5 black peppercorns, a laurel leaf and a couple of pieces of dried dill with umbrellas.
For the marinade:
- a large tablespoon of salt;
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar;
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of vinegar 9%.
Step-by-step cooking algorithm:
- Rinse the tomatoes, cut out the middle.
- Place a clove of seasoning in each hole.
- Put everything in a jar and add greens there.
- Pour boiling water into the jars.
- Drain hot water after 10 minutes.
- Add sugar, salt and vinegar.
- Pour the prepared tomatoes with boiling marinade.
In winter, you can enjoy delicious food for the whole family, as well as treat friends and guests.
Sweet tomatoes with garlic inside for the winter
These tomatoes with garlic are called "lick your fingers" for the winter. The recipe is simple, the ingredients are familiar, but the taste is excellent.
For cooking, you need fruits, cherry leaves, dill with umbrellas. Cherry leaves are perfectly replaced by currant or laurel leaves.
For 1 liter of marinade, you need a tablespoon of salt, 6 large tablespoons of sugar, and 50 ml of 9% vinegar. And also be sure to use seasoning for pickling tomatoes. The proportions to be followed are indicated on the packaging.
The cooking process is as follows:
- Rinse and dry the fruit.
- For the filling, make a high-quality incision at the place of attachment of the stalk.
- Then place the seasoning wedges in the cuts.
- At the bottom of the sterilized jars, you need to put dill umbrellas, cherry leaves and the fruits themselves.
- Prepare brine from water, sugar, salt.
- Boil and pour over the fruits.
- Leave on for 5 minutes, if large - for 15 minutes.
- Drain water, boil, add vinegar.
- Pour over the fruits and roll up immediately.
After 12 hours, you can lower the workpiece into the basement or cellar.
A simple recipe for pickled tomatoes with garlic inside
There is a very simple recipe that involves changes in the marinade. The main ingredients are the same: tomatoes and garlic. You can choose spices, but this recipe uses currant leaves, dill, and lavrushka.
Marinade is made from 400 ml of water, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of salt. The marinade must be boiled and cooked for 10 minutes. Only then can you pour the tomatoes and add the dill. Roll up the cans and turn them upside down.
Tomatoes for the winter stuffed with garlic and parsley
For this recipe, not only the classic seasoning is laid inside the tomatoes, but also parsley sprigs. Fruits stuffed with this method are obtained with a unique aroma and original taste. In addition to parsley, you can also stuff it with bell pepper. All this should be put in sterilized jars, and then filled with a classic marinade. Then immediately roll up the containers and put them under the blanket for a day. The aroma of parsley will make the taste unforgettable. On the festive table, such fruits will also look beautiful.
Tomatoes with garlic inside in two-liter jars
When calculating a recipe for a two-liter jar, it is important to choose the right ingredients so that you get the required strength of the marinade and a sufficient amount of fruit. For a classic recipe in a two-liter jar you will need:
- 1 kg of small fruit;
- a teaspoon of mustard seeds;
- 6 peas of black pepper;
- 8 teaspoons of vinegar;
- garlic in each tomato for a creeper;
- 2 liters of water;
- 6 tablespoons of sugar;
- 2 the same spoons of salt.
The recipe is the same: stuff, pour boiling water, drain the boiling water after 10 minutes, make a marinade, pour, add the essence, seal it tightly.
Tomato recipe with garlic inside and hot pepper
This option differs from the previous ones in that hot peppers are added to the recipe. At the same time, 1 pod of red hot pepper is enough for a 1.5-liter jar.
Advice! In such a marinade, it is very good to replace vinegar with one aspirin tablet. The calculation is as follows: 1 aspirin tablet per liter of liquid.
Everything else is as in the classic recipe. If there is no vinegar of 9%, but there is 70%, then you can do it simply - dilute 1 tablespoon of 70% vinegar with 7 tablespoons of pure water.
Canned tomatoes for the winter with garlic inside and cloves
The recipe will need the following ingredients:
- fruits are medium-sized, dense - 600 g;
- water - 400 ml;
- a tablespoon of salt and vinegar;
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar;
- 2 pieces of clove buds;
- dill and pepper in the form of peas.
You can also put currant leaves. Recipe:
- Banks to prepare and sterilize.
- Stuff the tomatoes with quarters.
- Put pepper, dill, cloves on the bottom of the jar.
- Prepare the brine.
- Pour into jars.
- Place the jars in a saucepan and sterilize for 15 minutes.
- After sterilization, pour in the essence and seal the workpiece hermetically.
The clove will give its aroma and unique taste to the preparation. It must be stored in a dark room with a certain temperature and humidity.
Storing tomatoes stuffed with garlic
Storage rules for home preservation assumes a low temperature, as well as the absence of direct sunlight. The best option is a cellar or basement with a temperature not exceeding ° C. At the same time, it is impossible for the temperature to drop below zero in winter. If you store stuffed tomatoes in an apartment on the balcony, then you need to prevent the banks from freezing there. The balcony should be glazed, and it is better to have pedestals, where there is no access to light. In the basement, the walls must be dry and free of mold and mildew. In such conditions, tomatoes can stand in brine or marinade for more than one season. It is optimal to eat them during the winter, but with the right storage conditions, stuffed tomatoes will stand for a couple of years.
Tomatoes with garlic inside look very beautiful for the winter, especially in the winter. The billet has a pleasant aroma and piquant taste. For spicy lovers, you can add pepper. And also celery, parsley leaves, currants, laurel and cherries are put in the preparation. It all depends on the personal preferences of the hostess. There is an opportunity to experiment with marinade, but in this case it is better to make several varieties and choose the best one. It is important to store tomatoes properly when rolled up. This is, first of all, a dark and cool place where conservation can stand all winter and at any time will delight households and guests with its taste.