Armenian chicks are a delicious preparation that cooks quickly and is eaten just as quickly. Many are just crazy about such a snack and every year they prepare more cans for the winter. In this article, we will consider several options for cooking Armenian women with a variety of ingredients.
The easiest Armenian recipe
Pickled and pickled tomatoes become a little boring over the winter, and you want something interesting and unusual. The Armenian recipe from red tomatoes given below won over many housewives. Such tomatoes are prepared quite quickly and with the simplest products. First you need to prepare all the necessary ingredients:
- red, but not quite ripe tomatoes - three kilograms;
- cloves of garlic;
- sweet bell pepper;
- bitter pepper;
- dill (umbrellas);
- celery (leaves).
Products required for making the marinade:
- clean water - 2.5 liters;
- granulated sugar - half a glass;
- edible salt - one hundred grams;
- table vinegar 9% - a glass;
- bay leaf - five pieces;
- citric acid - four grams;
- black peppercorns - five pieces;
- allspice - eight pieces.
- The main feature of the snack is how the tomatoes themselves look. They are cut crosswise at the top of each tomato. Sliced vegetables will be laid out in each cut. Thus, tomatoes will completely absorb all the aroma and taste of other ingredients.
- When the tomatoes are already chopped, you can proceed with the rest of the vegetables. Peel the garlic and cut into thin slices.
- Bell peppers and hot peppers are cleaned of seeds, and the stalks are also removed. Then the vegetables are cut into thin strips.
- In each cut on the tomato, one slice of hot and sweet pepper is placed, as well as garlic.
- Next, they begin to prepare the marinade. Water is poured into a clean, prepared saucepan and put on fire. After the water boils, all the necessary ingredients are added to it, except for vinegar. Everything is thoroughly mixed until sugar and salt are completely dissolved. Now you can pour in the vinegar and turn off the heat, the marinade is ready.
- The container for the Armenians must be thoroughly washed with soda and sterilized. Banks can be boiled in water, held over steam, or heated in the oven. Then dill and celery umbrellas are placed on the bottom of the container. After that, you can lay out the tomatoes tightly but neatly.
- The contents are poured with hot marinade and immediately rolled up with metal lids.
Attention! The Armenians will be ready to eat in a couple of weeks.
Armenians with greens
Usually, such blanks are made from green fruits. But many housewives noticed that the Armenians are most delicious from red tomatoes. This appetizer is perfect for a festive table and as an addition to various main courses. The ingredients in this recipe can be changed to your liking. As a basis, you can take the option of cooking Armenians proposed below.
To prepare a spicy, fragrant red tomato appetizer, you will need the following ingredients:
- dense red tomatoes - ten pieces;
- fresh garlic - one head;
- hot red pepper - one pod;
- a bunch of fresh dill;
- one bunch of cilantro.
Marinade for Armenians with herbs is prepared from the following ingredients:
- clean water - one liter;
- table salt - one large spoon;
- honey - a tablespoon;
- coriander - a teaspoon without a slide;
- vinegar - 100 milliliters;
- peppercorns - a teaspoon.
The cooking process takes place in this way:
- The preparation of the Armenians begins with the marinade. In this case, the tomatoes must be poured with cooled liquid. While the rest of the ingredients are being prepared, the marinade will have time to cool. To begin with, cold water is poured into a prepared saucepan and edible salt with spices is added to it. After boiling, the mixture is boiled for another ten minutes. Next, the required amount of vinegar and honey is poured into the marinade. The contents are stirred and removed from heat.
- The pan is set aside and they begin to prepare vegetables and herbs. Dill and cilantro should be thoroughly rinsed under water and finely chopped with a knife.
- The hot peppers are washed and then the core and all seeds are removed. The vegetable is also finely chopped with a knife.
- Garlic is peeled and squeezed through a special press. Combine all prepared components in one bowl, add salt and mix well.
- The red but slightly unripe tomatoes are washed and a cruciform incision is made in the upper part of the fruit. The incisions should not fall below the middle of the fruit. Next, the tomatoes are filled with a prepared filling of herbs and pepper with garlic.
- After that, the tomatoes are laid out in jars or other non-metallic containers. Then the contents are poured with cooled marinade and covered with a glass plate.
- Armenians can be eaten in three weeks or a month.
Attention! Put tomatoes in a container, sliced up. Thus, the filling will not fall out from the tomatoes.
Fragrant spicy Armenians
This recipe works for both red and green tomatoes. At each stage of ripening, the vegetable reveals its unique taste. Fresh herbs give a special aroma to the appetizer. You should definitely cook these savory daily tomatoes!
To prepare a snack, you will need the following ingredients:
- red dense tomatoes - a kilogram and three hundred grams;
- chilli hot peppers - six pieces;
- fresh parsley - one bunch;
- dill sprigs - one small bunch;
- celery and mustard seeds on your own;
- horseradish leaves - three pieces;
- garlic - one head;
- favorite aromatic herbs - a tablespoon.
Marinade for Armenians consists of the following components:
- two liters of clean water;
- bay leaf - one piece;
- granulated sugar - 25 grams;
- food salt - 50 grams.
- You should start cooking with the marinade, as it should cool down to a temperature of about 40 –46 ° C. To do this, bring the water to a boil, add all the remaining ingredients, mix and remove the mixture from heat.
- Then the prepared garlic cloves, washed greens and peeled hot peppers are rolled through a meat grinder. You can also use a blender. Ten grams of salt and a spoonful of dry aromatic herbs are added to the resulting mixture.
- Tomatoes are cut as in the previous recipes. After that, the incisions are filled with the prepared filling.
- Put all the ingredients in a clean deep container. At the bottom, put horseradish leaves, then tomatoes, a few cloves of garlic, sprinkle everything with dry chopped dill and at the end cover the contents with horseradish leaves.
- Next, the tomatoes are poured with marinade cooled to the desired temperature and left for three days. After that, the workpiece is transferred to the refrigerator. The appetizer will be ready in a couple of weeks.
Important! From above, the tomatoes are covered with a lid or plate, and the load is also installed.
In this article, recipes for quick cooking of Armenians with a photo were considered. Each option is interesting and unique in its own way. Such an appetizer will not leave anyone indifferent, and, most importantly, the preparation of the dish will take only one day. The most difficult thing is to wait for the Armenians to ferment.