Pies with mushrooms are a hearty Russian dish that is admired by the household. A variety of bases and fillings will allow the hostess to experiment. It will not be difficult even for a beginner to prepare such pastries using step-by-step recommendations.
Choice of filling for camelina pies
For the filling, you can use mushrooms in different forms: fresh, dried and salted. The flavor of the pies will depend on the preparation of the main ingredient. Canned mushrooms are high in salt. It is enough to soak them in water.
The dried product must be held in a liquid for swelling and boiled beforehand.
Only those mushrooms that have undergone heat treatment can be put into pies. Some people use minced meat together with mushrooms to make the dish more satiety.
Step-by-step recipes for pies with mushrooms with photos
All recipes for pies are time-tested and are included in the famous culinary collections of homemade pastries. A detailed description with the exact amount of ingredients will help a novice and experienced housewife.
Pies with salted mushrooms and potatoes
In the compositions of large pies and small pies, you can often find salted mushrooms along with potatoes as a filling. This yeast dough recipe is no exception. A photo of an appetizing dish is simply eye-catching.
- salted mushrooms - 400 g;
- onion - 3 pcs.;
- potatoes - 300 g;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- ground black pepper - 1 tsp;
- yeast dough - 600 g;
- yolk - 1 pc.
Important! In this recipe, you must use butter dough, since the pies will be baked in the oven. For frying in a pan, only a pie base is suitable.
- Transfer the mushrooms and rinse under the tap. If the mushrooms are very salty, then soak for a couple of hours in water at room temperature.
- Leave all excess liquid to glass, cut.
- Fry in a little oil until tender. In the end, be sure to add salt.
- In the same pan, fry finely chopped onions until golden brown.
- Peel, boil and mash the potatoes.
- Mix everything in a cup, sprinkle with black pepper and salt if necessary. Cool completely.
- Divide the base into lumps of the same size. Roll out each one.
- Put the filling in the middle of the cake and fasten the edges.
- Slightly crushing and adjusting the shape, spread on a greased baking sheet with the seam down.
- Let stand in a warm place for lifting.
- Grease the surface of each pie with yolk.
After half an hour in the oven at 180 degrees, the pastries will brown and completely bake.
Pies with mushrooms and cabbage
The composition is simple:
- pie dough - 1 kg;
- mushrooms - 300 g;
- white cabbage - 500 g;
- tomato paste (without it) - 3 tbsp. l .;
- carrots and onions - 1 pc.;
- salt - ½ tsp;
- pepper and bay leaves;
- for frying vegetable oil.
A detailed description of all actions for making pies:
- Remove the dough, if purchased, from the refrigerator and defrost at room temperature.
- Peel and rinse the mushrooms. Cut into slices.
- Remove green and damaged leaves from cabbage, rinse and chop together with peeled carrots and onions.
- Heat a frying pan with oil and fry the mushrooms first.
- As soon as all the liquid has evaporated, add the cabbage, carrots, onions and bay leaf (pull it out at the end of the filling).
- Cover and simmer over medium heat for a quarter of an hour.
- Remove the lid, salt and fry until tender with tomato paste. Cool down.
- First divide the dough into sausages, which are cut into equal pieces. Roll each of them and put in the middle a fragrant filling of mushrooms with vegetables.
- Pinch the edges of the dough, flatten the pie a little and place with the seam side down in a preheated skillet with enough oil.
Fry for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
This recipe can also be used in the winter for salty pies.
Pies with mushrooms and eggs
Everyone is familiar with pies with egg and green onions. And if you add mushrooms to the filling, then the pastries will become more fragrant and satisfying.
- pie dough - 700 g;
- dried mushrooms - 150 g;
- egg - 6 pcs.;
- feather of green onions - ½ bunch;
- pepper and salt to taste;
- vegetable oil for frying.
Description of all cooking steps:
- The first step is to soak the mushrooms in hot water for a couple of hours. Change the liquid and boil for 15 minutes, removing the foam on the surface.
- Throw in a colander so that not only all the water is glass, but also the mushrooms cool down a little.
- Cut the mushrooms for the filling into pies and fry in a pan with butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Boil eggs hard-boiled, pour cold water. After 5 minutes, remove the shell and chop.
- Chop the washed and dried onion greens. Salt and knead a little so that she gives juice.
- Mix everything in a convenient bowl and taste. You may need to add spices.
- Divide the dough into balls, roll out with a rolling pin on a table sprinkled with flour.
- Put enough filling in the middle of each flat cake.
- By connecting the edges, give any shape to the pies.
- Press down on the surface and fry in a skillet or deep fryer, starting from the seam side.
Usually 10-13 minutes are enough, since the food is already ready inside.
Pies with mushrooms and rice
This recipe will describe in detail how to make dough for camelina pies. A novice housewife can make such a basis, because it is simple, it is quick to cook.
A set of products for the test:
- flour - 500 g;
- kefir (can be replaced with sour milk) - 500 ml;
- egg - 1 pc.;
- soda and salt - 1 tsp each;
- vegetable oil - - 3 tbsp. l.
Advice! If you plan to bake the pies in the oven, it is best to replace the vegetable fat with margarine or butter.
- round rice - 100 g;
- fresh mushrooms - 300 g;
- celery (root) - 50 g;
- ginger (root) - 1 cm;
- onions - 1 pc.;
- nutmeg - 1 pinch;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l.
The process of making pies:
- Peel the mushrooms, remove the lower part of the stem and rinse.
- Dry a little, cut into cubes.
- Send to a dry frying pan to fry. As soon as all the melted juice has evaporated, add oil and chopped onion.
- Pour grated celery root into a frying pan with toasted products, salt and simmer, covered, until tender.
- Rinse the rice well so that the water remains clear, boil.
- Mix with mushrooms, nutmeg and chopped ginger root. Add spices and set aside to cool.
- For the dough, combine dry and wet ingredients in different cups, and then mix, kneading at the end with your hands until it stops sticking to your hands. But the base should not be very dense. Let it rest at room temperature, it may slightly increase in volume.
- Stick pies in any way.
Before sending the pies to bake, grease the top with yolk and let stand for a while.
Pies with mushrooms and herbs
This version of mushroom pies is perfect for cooking during fasting or for people who have given up animal products. Baking will help saturate the body with useful substances. The shape of the products resembles pasties.
- warm water - 100 ml;
- flour - 250 g;
- lemon - 1/3 part;
- mushrooms - 300 g;
- arugula - 50 g;
- lettuce leaves - 100 g;
- sunflower oil;
- spicy herbs and salt.
Step-by-step instructions for fried pies:
- For the test, dissolve 1 tsp in water. salt and juice from 1/3 lemon. Cool in the refrigerator and mix with 2 tbsp. vegetable oil.
- Pour flour in portions and knead the base. It should spring a little. Put in a bag and send to the refrigerator for the time it takes to make the filling for the pies.
- Ryzhiks can be used in any form: frozen or dried. In this case, sort the fresh mushrooms, peel and rinse. Fry with butter over medium heat.
- Rinse the greens under the tap, dry and sort out, pinching off the damaged areas. Chop and mash a little. Mix with roast and herbs. Leave on fire for a few minutes under the lid, pre-salt. Cool down.
- Divide the finished dough into pieces and roll out thin cakes.
- Place the filling on one side and cover the other. Pin up and walk with a fork along the edges of the pie.
Deep-fried is best, but a simple buttered pan will work too.
Puff pastry pies with mushrooms
Even ordinary baked goods with saffron milk caps can surprise you with their unforgettable aroma and unforgettable taste.
For pies you will need the following products:
- puff pastry - 500 g;
- sour cream - 2 tbsp. l .;
- mushrooms - 300 g;
- dill, parsley - ¼ bunch each;
- egg - 1 pc.;
- salt and pepper;
- vegetable oil.
Advice! Puff pastry is easier to cut when slightly frozen. You can put a purchased product for pies overnight on the middle shelf of the refrigerator. The do-it-yourself base must be kept for at least 2 hours in a cold place.
- Chop the sorted and washed mushrooms finely. Fry in a hot dry frying pan until all the juice has evaporated, and then add oil and simmer over medium heat with chopped onions until soft.
- Salt and pepper is necessary only at the very end, when chopped greens are added. After a couple of minutes, turn off and cool the filling for the pies.
- Roll out the dough on a floured table with a thickness not exceeding 2 mm. The resulting rectangle should have sides equal to about 30 and 30 cm. Divide it into 4 parts of the same size.
- Smear the edges of each strip with whipped protein, put the filling on one side and cover with the other, which must be cut a little in the middle. Press the edges with a fork.
- Mix the yolk with 1 teaspoon of water and grease the surface of the pies. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired and transfer to a sheet.
- Oven in an oven at 200 degrees.
A rosy color will indicate readiness. Cool slightly on a baking sheet, and then transfer to a serving plate.
Calorie content of pies with mushrooms
Despite the fact that mushrooms are classified as low-calorie foods (17.4 kcal), baked goods from them are not. The main factor that affects this indicator will be the base used and the method of heat treatment. For example, puff pastry is always obtained with a very high energy value.
Approximate indicators of the calorie content of pies with mushrooms from yeast dough:
- baked in the oven - 192 kcal;
- fried in oil - 230 kcal.
Do not forget about additional products in the filling, which also affect the calorie content.
The refusal to fry the filling and pies, as well as the replacement of wheat flour with bird cherry, spelled or spelled, will help to significantly reduce these indicators, the calorie content will be 3 times lower.
Pies with mushrooms are an affordable dish that is easy to prepare. It is impossible to describe all the recipes used by the hostesses. Each of them creates its own masterpiece, adding zest. You just need to experiment with the filling and shape of the product so that every time there is a new fragrant and healthy pastry on the table.