Honey, nuts, lemon, dried apricots, prunes for immunity are an excellent mixture from which you can prepare a tasty and healthy medicine. Especially in winter, when colds begin, the flu virus is raging. In this case, you can do without drugs if you start using the vitamin mixture as a prophylactic agent.
The composition and value of the components of the vitamin mixture
To understand the usefulness of a mixture of honey, lemon, prunes, raisins, dried apricots and nuts, you need to know their nutritional value per 100 g. The table shows the indicators:
The 6-ingredient vitamin blend is high in calories. 100 g of the finished product contains:
- calories - 350;
- proteins - 5.4 g;
- fat - 13.6 g;
- carbohydrates - 50.8 g.
Attention! It is enough to eat 150 g of the mixture to replenish the daily intake of nutrients in the body.
The benefits of a mixture of dried apricots, raisins, nuts, honey and lemon
Thanks to this composition, an excellent vitamin mixture is obtained that will help support immunity, raise hemoglobin, or simply strengthen the body's defenses. First you need to understand the properties of each ingredient.
To draw up a mixture, you need to take only a natural bee product, since only it is rich in:
- vitamins A, B, C, P;
- copper and iron;
- potassium and chlorine;
- sodium and calcium;
- magnesium and sulfur;
- pectins and proteins;
- fructose and glucose.
Role of honey:
- Contributes to the normalization of the digestive tract, has a beneficial effect on the metabolism.
- Calms the nervous system.
- Acts as a bactericidal, anti-inflammatory agent.
- Strengthens teeth, has a positive effect on skin and hair.
- Boosts immunity.
Attention! Honey is a natural preservative, so the mixture can be stored for a long time.
These dried fruits contain:
- organic acids;
- magnesium and potassium;
- manganese and copper;
- phosphorus and calcium;
- iron and pectin.
Useful properties of dried apricots:
- Remove toxins, radionuclides.
- It has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system.
- Recommended for patients with diabetes mellitus, thyroid disease, vitamin deficiency.
- The use of dried apricots leads to a decrease in cholesterol, evens out hormones and increases resistance to oncology.
Important! High-quality dried apricots should be dark and faded.
The main value of this component of the mixture is the presence of amino acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Useful properties of nuts:
- Improves memory, stimulates brain activity.
- An excellent prophylactic agent in the treatment of liver, atherosclerosis, anemia and vitamin deficiency.
- Nuts are recommended for children, the elderly and pregnant women.
- Regular consumption of nuts has a beneficial effect on potency and sexual activity.
A quality product is rich in:
- vitamins B, C, E, H (biotin), K;
- pectin and magnesium;
- boron and calcium;
- iron and sodium;
- potassium and phosphorus.
What are the benefits of prunes:
- Strengthens the nervous system, relieves fatigue and headaches.
- Due to the presence of antioxidants, prunes enhance immunity and help treat colds.
- Promotes the treatment of osteochondrosis and osteoporosis.
- It has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system.
The benefits of lemon
Citrus contains a large amount of various vitamins, especially ascorbic acid.
Lemon contributes to:
- Reducing fatigue and depression.
- Helps fight viruses, colds.
- Eyesight improves.
- Improves the digestive tract.
- It is useful for the circulatory system and is able to improve potency.
These dried fruits are rich in:
- natural sugars;
- pectin substances;
- glucose and vitamins;
- organic acids (citric, salicylic, coffee, malic, fumaric, tartaric);
- iron and potassium;
- magnesium and phosphorus;
- manganese and boron;
- chromium and zinc.
Useful properties of prunes:
- Prunes contain dietary fiber, so they can improve the digestive tract, eliminate constipation, and remove toxins from the body.
- With regular use, you can avoid bowel cancer, reduce the amount of bad cholesterol.
- Strengthens enamel, protects teeth from caries.
- With regular consumption of prunes, efficiency increases.
Useful properties of the vitamin composition
A mixture of dried apricots, prunes, raisins, nuts, lemon and honey includes only natural ingredients, which is why the composition:
- It has a huge amount of vitamins and minerals.
- Improves mental performance and physical performance.
- Prunes, dried apricots, raisins, lemon, nuts (together) increase immunity. They also relieve fatigue, drowsiness.
- Improves the activity of the nervous and cardiovascular systems, digestive organs.
- Strengthens hair, teeth, heals the skin.
- Cleans blood vessels from cholesterol, increases their elasticity.
- Strengthens potency and sexual activity.
- Improves metabolism, metabolism.
In what cases is it necessary to take a healing composition
A vitamin mixture of honey, nuts, dried apricots, raisins, prunes and lemon, according to reviews, can be taken as a preventive measure, without waiting for illness. But it is worth knowing the signs of a lack of vitamins and a decrease in hemoglobin in order to timely start taking a useful natural medicine.
Vitamin deficiency symptoms
You can determine the lack of vitamins by the following signs:
- By the appearance of hair, nails, skin. When the body lacks vitamins, hair begins to split, nails flake, and skin becomes dull. No cosmetic products help.
- A person develops weakness, flies fly before his eyes even from minimal activity. Eyesight sharply decreases in the evening.
- Gums begin to bleed, a white coating appears on the tongue.
- Decreased appetite.
- Pressure often jumps.
- There is heaviness in the legs, periodically a headache.
Symptoms of a decrease in hemoglobin
A low hemoglobin count can be recognized by the following signs:
- The appearance of weakness, decreased performance.
- The movement is accompanied by pain in the joints, tingles in the extremities in the evening, and often a headache.
- Heartbeat increases, shortness of breath, heart murmurs may appear.
- Flies fly in the eyes.
- Decreased appetite, hand tremors are observed.
- The skin becomes dry, pale, dark spots appear under the eyes.
- Edema often appears, wounds do not heal well.
Important! Many doctors, when they first see a patient, determine low hemoglobin by a white strip around the lips.
How to properly prepare a vitamin mixture
Before you start preparing a useful remedy from dried apricots, prunes, nuts, honey and lemon according to the selected recipe, you need to know some rules regarding the selection and preparation of products. It's a good idea to use the suggested tips.
Selection of ingredients
For a vitamin remedy to be beneficial, you need to know how to choose foods. Regardless of the recipe, honey, nuts, dried apricots, raisins, lemon and prunes should be natural and fresh.
Here's what to look out for:
- You need to choose soft dried fruits, which do not have an oily sheen, damage and rot.
- They prefer dark raisins and dark, faded dried apricots. The prunes should be dark blue, almost purple.
- Walnuts should be free of fungi and mold. It is better to buy a refined product so that you can see their quality.
- It is better to take lemons thin-skinned, dense, without dark spots on the skin.
- To prepare a product from dried apricots, raisins, prunes, walnuts and lemon, only natural honey is needed, so it should be purchased from reliable suppliers.
Preparation of components
Before preparing a vitamin mixture of dried apricots, prunes, raisins, nuts, lemon and honey, dried fruits and citruses, you need to specially prepare:
- To remove toxic substances, dangerous microorganisms and contamination, soak the dried ingredients in cold water for at least an hour.
- Then remove the raisins, dried apricots, prunes and immerse them in water for half an hour.
- Then just rinse several times until the water is clear and there are no grains of sand on the bottom of the container.
- The last stage is pouring boiling water over the fruit for 2-3 minutes. This will remove the agents used to treat the product for long-term storage.
- Put the fruits on a towel and dry well.
- Sort the kernels, remove the unusable ones, rinse and dry.
- Rinse the lemons in cold water with a brush, then pour boiling water for 1-2 minutes to remove the bitterness. Then cut the citrus and select all the seeds.
This completes the preparation of the ingredients.
Recipe for raising immunity
This version of the vitamin remedy can be used not only for treatment, but also as a prophylaxis. According to the recipe from dried apricots, nuts, honey, lemon and raisins to increase immunity, you can make delicious jam.
The composition of the product:
- raisins - 250 g;
- dried apricots - 250 g;
- walnuts - 250 g;
- honey - 250 g;
- large lemon - 1 pc.
Features of the recipe:
- Scroll raisins, dried apricots, lemon, walnuts in a meat grinder through a large wire rack to make a mass with small pieces.
- Mix ingredients with natural honey.
- Transfer the immunity enhancer to glass containers and refrigerate.
A mixture of dried apricots, nuts, honey, lemon is an excellent remedy for enhancing immunity.
Recipe to increase hemoglobin
According to the recipe for the preparation of a vitamin product, you will need:
- prunes - 200 g;
- dried apricots - 200 g;
- raisins - 200 g;
- prunes - 200 g;
- walnuts - 100 g;
- honey - 200 g;
- lemon - 1 pc.
- Pass the food through a meat grinder or chop in a blender.
- Combine with liquid honey, mix well.
- After transferring to jars, close them tightly.
Important! This vitamin mixture of honey, walnuts, lemon, raisins, prunes and dried apricots for immunity and increasing hemoglobin should be used within 7-14 days.
Recipe for a mixture for general strengthening of the body
You will need:
- dried apricots - 40 g;
- prunes - 50 g;
- raisins - 30 g;
- walnut kernels - 30 g;
- natural honey - 1 l.
The nuances of the recipe:
- Chop washed and dried dried fruits. For work, you can use a meat grinder, food processor, blender, which is more convenient.
- Pour in honey, mix the ingredients well until the honey is partially dissolved. For mixing a vitamin product according to any recipe, you need to use only a spoon.
- Arrange in sterile jars and refrigerate, although the product does not deteriorate at room temperature.
This remedy for fatigue is consumed at 150 g for 3-5 receptions. You can enhance the effect by adding mint and orange to the mixture (they are also ground).
Warning! It is not recommended to use a natural medicine made from honey, nuts, lemon and dried fruits according to this recipe to increase immunity in children under 14 years of age.
How to take a vitamin mixture of nuts, honey, lemons and dried fruits
Regardless of the recipe, the product must be used correctly. In no case is it recommended to eat the mixture at night, as insomnia may appear due to a surge of energy.
Warning! You can not use the product as a regular jam.
It should be used with unsweetened tea:
- adults - 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day;
- children after 3 years (and according to some recipes only after 14 years) - 1 hour 2 times a day.
Typically, recipes use the product for a month, although there are options with a shorter shelf life. Jars can be placed in the refrigerator or in the cupboard in the kitchen. If the mixture is prepared for one person, then the amount of ingredients should be reduced.
Limitations and contraindications
When choosing a recipe for a mixture of dried apricots, nuts, honey, lemon, raisins and prunes for immunity or increasing hemoglobin, you need to know that not everyone is shown it.
It is not allowed to use in such cases:
- if you are allergic to ingredients;
- with diabetes mellitus;
- with obesity;
- children under 3 years old;
- with problems with the gastrointestinal tract, urolithiasis and cholelithiasis;
- with acute heart failure.
Honey, nuts, lemon, dried apricots, prunes for immunity - ingredients for the preparation of a useful product. This mixture can be prepared at any time to protect yourself and your household from colds and fatigue.