Recipes for butter in jars for the winter differ in their variety. In summer, you can enjoy fresh mushroom dishes. But experienced housewives know how to stock up on them in order to preserve the unique taste and aroma. For many, this is an excellent option for saturating the body with useful protein, which, by its properties, is absorbed longer and leads to a feeling of satiety. It is worth considering the popular options for blanks.
Features of blanks of butter for the winter
Before you start cooking, you should study some of the features of collecting and processing butter for pickles for the winter.
Tips from experienced mushroom pickers:
- Harvesting is necessary only in ecologically clean areas, away from roads and industrial facilities.
- It is advisable to start cooking butter mushrooms for the winter on the day of harvest in order to prevent spoilage.
- The first step is to soak the entire crop in a sufficient amount of water at room temperature.
- This species got its name due to the sticky oily film that collects small debris. It must be removed with a knife from each copy, prying from the edge. You can not remove it from small mushrooms, but simply rinse it well from the unpleasant liquid.
- Cut or scrape off the legs.
- It is necessary to roll up butter oil for the winter in glass and pre-sterilized jars in a convenient way. Soaking over steam, roasting in the oven or microwave is suitable. Boil the lids.
Advice! The slimy liquid after removing the film from the cap causes a strong darkening of the skin. Better to use gloves.
Now you can proceed with the preparatory steps.
How to cook butter for the winter
The processed boletus must undergo a number of procedures before being used in the future and rolled up in jars.
For butter dishes for the winter, they must first be boiled. To do this, pour them with acidified and salted water (1 g of citric acid and 1 tablespoon of salt per 1 kg of product). It will take about 20 minutes. Some take this time to change their line-up.
When boiling, foam will collect on the surface, in which you can find the remains of dirt and debris. Remove it with a slotted spoon. The fruits that have sunk to the bottom indicate readiness. After boiling the butter, put it in a colander and rinse with plenty of cool water. Leave the excess liquid in the glass. You can even scatter and let dry a little.
The choice of oil depends on family preference. If you prepare butter for the winter with a creamy product, then the taste will be rich and delicate, but mushrooms are better stored in jars with a vegetable and only refined product. You can mix them.
Additional ingredients are often:
- onions and carrots;
- spices (bay leaf, peppercorns, cinnamon, ginger and cloves).
Oil should not protrude from above in the can. They are completely covered with oil or marinade. The proportions of the products must be strictly observed in order to obtain excellent results and extend the shelf life. Each recipe contains preservatives: salt, sugar, citric acid or vinegar.
Recipes for cooking butter for the winter
The following are recipes for preparing delicious butter for the winter. They are described in detail so that any housewife, even an inexperienced one, could cope with it the first time. You can first try on the simplest version, and then use others to fill the cellar or refrigerator with cans for the whole season. Then there will always be a fragrant snack or an appetizing hot dish on the table.
Pickled butter for the winter
The easiest way to prepare butter for the winter with mustard seeds. It is worth using the classic hot method. It's nice, after returning from work, to eat pickled mushrooms from a prepared jar with boiled or fried potatoes.
- boletus - 2 kg;
- garlic - 10 cloves;
- bay leaf - 10 pcs.;
- salt - 50 g;
- sugar - 40 g;
- vinegar 9% - 50 ml;
- mustard seeds - 1 tbsp. l .;
The process of cooking mushrooms for the winter:
- After soaking, clean the butter and boil with the addition of vinegar (half the volume) and salt for a quarter of an hour.
- Drain the mushroom broth.
- Put a saucepan with 1 liter of water on the fire. To get a fragrant marinade, add sugar, mustard seeds, salt and allspice.
- After boiling and dissolving the bulk products, add the garlic cloves and the rest of the vinegar.
- Put the chopped butter and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Distribute tightly over sterilized glass jars and cover with hot brine. In the process, you will need to tap so that no voids remain.
Important! For long-term storage, jars must be sterilized before or after closure.
All that remains is to roll up the cans and cool. You can taste it after two weeks of storage in a cold place.
Salted butter for the winter
Another simple recipe for making butter for the winter. The "dry" technology and the cold method under a nylon lid in a jar are convenient for using mushrooms in everyday dishes.
- boiled butter - 1.5 kg;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- salt (preferably stone) - 80 g;
- dill umbrellas - 3 pcs.;
- vegetable oil - 150 ml;
- peas of black and allspice pepper.
Method for preparing butter for the winter, laid out in banks:
- Sprinkle a handful of salt and a small amount of spices and herbs at the bottom of the enamel pot. Peel and chop the garlic beforehand.
- The next layer will be butter, which will be spread with the caps down.
- Repeat the procedure until the mushrooms run out.
- Place the weight on the cover.
- After a day, get the butter oil and put it in jars.
- Pour the released juice without boiling, and on top with vegetable fat so that it covers all the mushrooms.
Once sealed, the product is completely salted after a couple of weeks in the refrigerator.
Caviar from butter for the winter
From large butter, you can cook wonderful caviar for the winter. A simple recipe will help with this. Such a blank is served as a separate dish or used as a filling.
- fresh butter - 500 g;
- sunflower oil - 150 ml;
- onions - 6 pcs.;
- vinegar 6% - 30 ml;
- salt - 500 g;
- fresh herbs;
Algorithm of actions for storing mushrooms in jars for the winter:
- Go through the boletus, cutting off the damaged areas and throwing out wormy specimens. Rinse well and peel off the sticky skin.
- Rinse again after slicing.
- Simmer in a comfortable saucepan with plenty of tap water.
- After 10 minutes, change the liquid to salted.
- Cook until the broth is transparent, stir so that the mushrooms do not burn.
- Transfer to a colander and rinse.
- Saute chopped onions until golden brown, cool.
- As soon as all the water is drained from the mushrooms, twist in a meat grinder or grind with a blender along with frying.
- Add vinegar, spices and chopped herbs if necessary, arrange in clean jars.
- Sterilize for 50 minutes in a bowl of water, on the bottom of which put a cotton napkin.
Roll up immediately and cool.
Fried butter for the winter
The recipe for twisting butter for the whole winter is given with the addition of bell pepper. If it is absent or there is simply no desire to use it, then remove it from the composition.
- onion - 1 pc.;
- boletus - 1 kg;
- vegetable oil - 50 ml;
- ground black pepper - ½ tsp;
- fresh dill - ½ bunch;
- bell pepper - 1 pc.;
- allspice - 1 pc .;
- citric acid - on the tip of a knife;
Repeat all described steps:
- Boil the harvested mushroom crop in a saucepan with salt water.
- Throw in a colander to drain excess liquid.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and fry the chopped butter for about 20 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Prepare the vegetables, cut the onion into half rings, and cut the bell pepper into strips. Add to mushrooms.
- Sprinkle pepper, citric acid and chopped dill. Salt if necessary.
- Continue cooking for 10 minutes. Cover and cool.
- Distribute over sterilized dishes, leaving no gaps in the air. Pour the rest of the fat out of the pan.
Important! If the lid of the jar is swollen or mold is found on the surface, it must be discarded. Such a product is dangerous to use.
Cork tightly and store in the refrigerator.
Stewed butter for the winter
The photo shows butter, prepared for the winter according to a recipe that is suitable for storing mushrooms in the freezer. They are laid out in portions for ease of use.
A set of products:
- fresh harvest of butter;
- vegetable or olive oil.
Advice! The proportions in this recipe are not indicated, because mushrooms can be boiled in different ways and the proportions per can are always different.
Detailed recipe description:
- Remove the skin from the mushrooms, rinse.
- Drain all water and cut into slices.
- You will need a thick-walled dish in which to put the prepared mushrooms and bring to a boil without adding water over low heat. During this heat treatment, the boletus will themselves release their juice.
- Simmer until all liquid has evaporated.
- Add fat and fry a little.
- Cool at room temperature. In this case, glass jars will not work. Better to arrange in plastic containers.
Place in the freezer.
Korean butter for the winter
This is the most delicious recipe for making butter. This appetizer just disappears from the table. Therefore, it is better to stock up on a large number of cans with such a preparation for the winter, so as not to regret later.
- carrots - 300 g;
- boiled butter, pre-boiled - 1.7 kg;
- garlic - 1 head;
- onions - 500 g;
- vegetable oil - 150 ml;
- sugar and salt - 4 tbsp each l .;
- chili pepper - 1 pod;
- seasoning for Korean snacks - 1 pack;
- vinegar - 100 ml.
- Peel the onion, chop into half rings and sauté in a pan. You will need to heat the entire volume of fat indicated in the composition.
- Cut the boiled butter into strips, and grate the prepared carrots using the special side for the Korean snack.
- Combine all products, adding the rest of the ingredients along with the garlic passed through a press.
- Distribute the composition tightly into 0.5 liter cans.
- Place them on the covered bottom of an enamel basin. Pour in water and sterilize after boiling for a quarter of an hour.
Get it out and roll it up right away. Store in a cool place.
Butter in their own juice for the winter
This is the best recipe according to which boletus can be prepared for lunch or, by adding vinegar, sent for storage as a snack for the winter.
- boletus - 1 kg;
- vegetable oil - 4 tbsp. l .;
- wine white vinegar - 4 tbsp. l .;
- bay leaf - 4 pcs.;
- allspice - 14 pcs.;
- sugar - 1 tsp;
- salt, garlic and herbs to taste.
Step by step cooking:
- After a little soaking, clean the butter, cut and rinse again.
- Transfer to a comfortable dish with a thick bottom. Cover and simmer in its own juice for about 20 minutes.
- Pour in vinegar and vegetable oil, add sugar and salt, add spices and herbs.
- Continue cooking, sometimes removing the lid to stir, for only 10 minutes.
- Arrange in glass jars, which are pre-washed with soda solution and sterilized.
- Fill the surface with the remaining marinade.
Important! It is better to remove bay leaves after heat treatment, as it can adversely affect the storage of mushroom blanks.
It remains only to close the dishes tightly, cool them upside down under a blanket and put them on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator for storage.
Butter with vegetables for the winter
Such a twist of butter oil can conquer all guests if it is put on a festive table. Also, such a snack can be warmed up and used as a side dish for meat or as a completely independent dish.
- butter oil - 0.5 kg;
- small squash - 0.5 kg;
- small zucchini - 0.5 kg;
- ripe tomatoes - 0.5 kg;
- tomato paste or ketchup - 150 g;
- flour - 3 tbsp. l .;
- oil (refined);
- spices and salt.
Description of all the steps for preparing a delicious snack for the winter:
- Rinse the vegetables. Peel the zucchini, remove the seed and cut into large semicircles. Squash is simply divided in half. Dip each bite in flour and fry on both sides in a preheated pan.
- Pour boiling water over the tomatoes and remove all the skin. Fry until thick, pre-grind. Add salt at the end.
- Remove the sticky skin from the oil caps and rinse thoroughly. Give any shape to large specimens, and do not touch small ones. Fry in a thick-walled pan, stirring all the time until half cooked.
- Combine the prepared ingredients in a large container, add your favorite spices (you can use hot seasonings) and ketchup.
- Divide into clean glass containers.
- Sterilize in a bowl filled with water for 1 hour and 40 minutes. Close the jars and cool.
Repeat the sterilization process after two days, reducing the time interval to 40 minutes. This will give confidence that the harvesting will stand until next summer, when it will be possible to harvest a new crop of mushrooms.
How to properly close the boletus for the winter in jars
There are several ways to spin butter snacks for the winter. But the first thing to remember is the tight packing of the products in the cans. When the process of pouring the marinade begins, make sure that there are as few air bubbles as possible inside. To do this, just tap on the walls.
To increase the shelf life, it is better to sterilize all jars. How to do this and what covers you can use are described below.
- Some housewives believe that you should not tightly seal the jars and close the jars with an ordinary plastic lid or wrap the neck with a piece of parchment paper.
- The most popular way is to twist the can with a tin lid. For a tight fit, use a manual seaming machine. But you will first need to sterilize the container with ready-made contents. It is lowered to the bottom of a deep basin with hot water, at the bottom of which there is always a rag or a wooden lattice stand. The lids are placed on top until the end of the process. Next, the cans are pulled out and only then tightened.
- Glass lids with a rubber ring appeared in stores, which are more suitable for canning oils. They are pressed tightly with a spring or clamp to the jar. Placed in hot water for sterilization. The lid may lift slightly, displacing excess steam and unnecessary air. After cooling, it will fall into place, you can remove the clamps.
Important! In recipes, sterilization times may vary. It depends on the composition of the workpiece and the volume of the can.
Sometimes oak barrels are used for salting. But they are only suitable for the private sector with a nice cool cellar. You can learn more about this recipe for preparing butter from the video.
Terms and conditions of storage of oil blanks
If a product purchased in a store has an expiration date, then it is more difficult with a homemade product.
In the refrigerator at temperatures below -10 degrees, a jar of oils, closed with a simple lid or wrapped in baking paper, will stand up to 9 months. The main condition will be the correctness of all actions, the use of good products and the protection of the mushrooms from the ingress of oxygen by pouring boiled oil from above.
Store tightly sealed cans with tin lids for up to 1 year. Further, the metal will begin to oxidize and damage the workpiece. The glass coating will provide up to 2 years of storage. Conditions for these species will not be as harsh. The container can be put on the balcony, lowered into the cellar, but observe a low temperature regime.
A swollen lid will indicate the development of a microbe - botulinus. You should refuse to accept such a blank - it is deadly.But the appearance of a small film on the surface can be corrected by washing the oil and repeating the canning process.
It is imperative to mark the date of manufacture on the cans.
Recipes for butter in jars for the winter make it possible for housewives to prepare wonderful mushrooms. Moreover, a variety of options will provide the table not only with snack dishes, but also provide an opportunity to feed the family with a delicious lunch or dinner, and the components will saturate the body with useful substances.